ISHMAEL, SPORTING A HAITI NECKLACE.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Letter From Wilner


Dear Miss Cory -

I understand very well your sentiment concerning my efforts in helping rescue the street orphans of Haiti. I really appreciate your words, you really encouragee me in this work.

The kids need somebody to talk for them because they cannot talk for themselves. There are so many children but nobody see's them. All the children are looking for is: a) a safe place to sleep, a place where they can grow with a peaceful mind, where nobody will hurt them. b) they're looking for a piece of bread everyday so they can survive another day and c) they are bare footed and need a pair of shoes. They need someone to insure their future, to prepare their future, because they themselves cannot think about their future they cannot really think about that, they think about today only they cannot think about large things, they only think about where they are going to find some food for today, where they are going to find something to drink for today.

I myself was a street kid, I was in their situation. God has rescued me from the street , so now I want to fight for a better future for the street children and especially the most vulnerable ones.

And I know God will create a day where these children will shine in the world, in this I will raise the children's porverty, and ask for the justice. If Haiti himself cannot bring Justice to those that are suffering - barely surviving, we need back up, outside help, from everywhere in the world, to come to Haiti and set a better plan to improve the children situation in Haiti.

My name is Wilner. I am from Haiti. Thank you for all your help.
Love and God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment